Disney Jumping Castles
Are you looking to hire a Mickey Mouse jumping castle in Melbourne? At Melbourne Castle Hire, we have a range of different Disney jumping castles, all of which will surely delight the Disney-loving kid in your life.
Why You Should Go With Melbourne Castle Hire
What makes Melbourne Castle Hire the best place to hire a jumping castle for an upcoming child’s birthday party or event? Here are a few of the factors that set us apart from our competitors.
- Our variety: Are you looking for a Winnie the Pooh jumping castle in Melbourne? How about a Frozen jumping castle in Melbourne? We have themed castles for many of the most popular Disney franchises, as well as castles for non-Disney properties such as Batman, Scooby-Doo, and Minions.
- Our pricing: We are known for offering high quality products at reasonable prices. We’re an affordable way to take an ordinary kid’s party and make it extraordinary.
- Our staff: Our staff isn’t just there to set up. On the contrary, they bring the party with big smiles and high energy.
Tips for Planning a Kid’s Party
As you plan your next kid’s party, keep these tips in mind to make it a hit.
- Pick a theme: Themed parties are a blast for kids, as the theme can inform everything from costumes to gifts to games to party favours. Our jumping castles are popular because they make establishing a theme so easy. Are you planning a princess party? Hire a princess jumping castle in Melbourne.
- Rent a few attractions: Especially if you expect several guests, you are going to want more than one activity or attraction. In addition to jumping castles, we can also provide bungee runs, dunk tanks, arcade games, and more. Save money by choosing one of our packages.
- Don’t forget the food and sweets: After all the fun and play, the kids at your party are going to be hungry. Don’t forget to stock up on food, whether it’s pizza and birthday cake or something else. We can provide popcorn machines, fairy floss machines, and slushie machines.
Key Questions to Ask Melbourne Castle Hire about a Mickey Mouse Jumping Castle in Melbourne
Here are a few key questions you might ask our team as you plan a jump castle hire for your next party:
- Do you do payment plans? We do currently offer payment. If you need a payment plan, just ask.
- How do you clean your jump castles? When hiring a Batman jumping castle in Melbourne, you want to be sure it has been cleaned properly and is safe for your kids to use. No worries! We use hospital-grade disinfectants to maintain our jump castles.
- How much is a jumping castle hire? How much your jumping castle hire costs will depend on 1) how long you plan to keep the castle, and 2) the size of the castle. Our smaller castles (which are four metres by four metres) go for $160 for day hire and $210 overnight hire. If you choose a larger 6×5 castle (for instance, if you rent our Tinkerbell jumping castle in Melbourne), you’ll pay $250 for a day hire and $300 for an overnight.
The Best Advice You Can Hear Regarding Disney Jumping Castles
Before you hire a jumping castle, here are a few points of advice to keep in mind.
- Think about size: How many kids are coming to your party? How old are they? Our smallest castles are intended for kids up to 12, while are larger ones are suitable for kids up to 16. If your party is drawing many kids, or if the attendees are going to be a little older, you’ll want a larger size.
- Consider what your kids like: What’s your son or daughter’s favourite movie or cartoon? We have a wide selection of jumping castles available, so it’s easy to match your hire to whatever your child would enjoy most.
- Check out our jumping castles online: Before you hire out a Cars jumping castle in Melbourne, see how it looks. We include full-colour photos of each jumping castling in our collection, as well as details about each castle’s features. For instance, our 6×5 castles each include a slide, ladder, and basketball hoop!
The Benefits of a Princess Jumping Castle in Melbourne
Whether you choose a princess jumping castle or a Minions jumping castle in Melbourne, you can expect your party to be a big hit. Here are a few benefits of choosing a jumping castle for a kid’s party.
- Children love them: There’s something about bouncing up and down in an inflatable, colourful jump castle that just about every kid loves. You can’t go wrong with a jumping castle.
- They fit right in your backyard: Even our larger castles fit nicely in the average backyard. They can take your lawn and turn it into a carnival or theme park in a matter of minutes.
- They are themed: The theme aspect of our jumping castles is a significant differentiating factor for us. Lots of places offer jumping castles these days, but many of them are just generic coloured castles. The themes of our jumping castles add the X-factor.
Why Melbourne Castle Hire Is Cost-Effective
Why plan an expensive trip to an adventure park or theme park when you can hire a Scooby-Doo jumping castle in Melbourne and have just as much fun with your kids at home? Our castle hires provide an affordable way to turn a regular birthday party into a day of unforgettable fun for your children and their friends. To hire a Mickey Mouse jumping castle in Melbourne, or to ask any questions you might have, contact us today.